Bolt-A-Bin Cellular Metal Bin Style System
Our Bolt-A-Bin System is an economical, strong and versatile metal bin type system that assembles quickly with no pile driving or concrete pouring, making it well-suited for use in remote areas. Bolt-A-Bin cells are formed from strong, corrugated metal components bolted together at the job site and then filled with granular material. The fill material and the metal shell act as a gravity-retaining wall to resist surcharged loading, sliding and overturning of the earth behind the wall.
- Lightweight, easy to install and ideal for remote areas
- Galvanized and Aluminized Type 2 steel construction
- Size range of 1.2 m to 8.5 m in height, in 3 m increments in length
Vist-A-Wall MSE Structural Wall System
The fast, flexible and historically proven Vist-A-Wall MSE Structural Wall System offers cost savings and shortens the construction schedule compared to traditional cast-in-place bridge abutment types. Precast panels or wire facing, along with galvanized wire soil reinforcement, are used to retain the soil mass.
- Aesthetic complement to bridge structures
- Custom form liners create unique architectural treatments
- Precast panels available in a variety of sizes and colours
- Height increments are 610 mm
- Adapts to curves, angles and steps
Algonquin Bridge can also provide Timber Abutments, designed and supplied by others.
Package it up and save with The Algonquin Bridge System
If you are looking for a completely turn-key packaged solution in accelerated bridge construction, Algonquin Bridge offers a range of packaged options in bridges, abutments, piers/towers, back walls, decking, bearing pads and guiderails in The Algonquin Bridge System.