Algonquin Bridge can also provide complete abutment design and all of the materials to deliver a complete bridge package with full engineering and field service.
Choose from two different systems.
Vist-A-Wall MSE Structural Wall System™
The fast, flexible and historically-proven Vist-A-Wall MSE Structural Wall System™ offers cost savings and shortens the construction schedule compared to traditional cast-in-place abutments. Precast panels or wire facing along with galvanized wire soil reinforcement are used to retain the soil mass.
- Aesthetic complement to bridge structures
- Custom form liners create unique architectural treatments
- Precast panels available in a variety of sizes and colours
- Height increments are 610 mm (2’)
- Adapts to curves, angles and steps
Bolt-A-Bin cellular metal bin style system
Our Bolt-A-Bin System is an economical, strong and versatile metal bin-type system that assembles quickly with no pile driving or concrete pouring, making it well-suited for use in remote areas. Bolt-A-Bin cells are formed from strong, corrugated metal components bolted together at the job site and then filled with granular material. The fill material and the metal shell act as a gravity retaining wall to resist surcharged loading, sliding and overturning of the earth behind the wall.
- Lightweight, easy to install and ideal for remote areas
- Galvanized and Aluminized Type 2 steel construction
- Size range of 1.2 m (4′) to 8.5 m (28′) in height, in 3 m (9’8″) increments in length
Algonquin Bridge can also provide Timber Abutments, designed and supplied by others.
Package it up and save with The Algonquin Bridge System.
We offer a range of options in bridges, abutments, piers/towers, back walls, decking, bearing pads and guiderails.