Get the full package with the Algonquin Bridge System
Save time and money on your next bridging project by asking us to supply your bridge as a complete package. Plus, you will get the added convenience and reduced risk of having all components detailed on one set of engineering drawings.
- Bolt-A-Bin (Bin Style)
- MSE Retaining Wall System
• Wire Walls with Grid-Strip Soil Reinforcement
• Precast Panel Walls with Grid-Strip Soil Reinforcement
- Epoxy Aggregate Coated Steel
- Timber: Typically shop-installed on Custom Prefabricated Bridges and site-installed for Modular Panel Bridges. Timber decking can also be provided in pre-assembled modules for site install.
Bearing Pad Options
- Precast Concrete Sleeper Slabs*
- Timber (for temporary bridges)*
- Concrete Pier*
- Modular Panel Bridge Components
- Timber (Untreated or Pressure-Treated)
- Corrugated Steel (Bolt-A-Plate)
- Precast Concrete*
- Cast-in-Place Concrete*
Guide Rail Options
- Flexbeam and Three-Beam Guide Rail Components
- Parapet Rails, Posts, Terminal Sections, Transition Pieces and Fasteners
- Approach Rails, TL-4 Parapet Rails, Transition Rails and Michigan Shoes*
* Some elements may be designed and supplied by others.
Golf Course Bridge Construction
Our golf cart bridges deliver aesthetic appeal at a lower installed cost.
Prefabricated Vehicular Truss Bridges
Yesterday's designs meet the demanding loads and spans of tomorrow in Algonquin's Vehicular Truss Bridges.
Vehicular Steel Girder Bridges
Custom Vehicular Girder Bridges are the ideal bridge design for accelerated bridge construction.
Pedestrian Bridges and Hiking Trail Bridges
Lightweight and easy-to-install pedestrian bridges custom-designed for your location.
Modular Panel Bailey Bridges
These robust and reusable “Bailey Bridge” style systems are available for sale or rent across Canada.