Get the full package with the Algonquin Bridge System
Save time and money on your next bridging project by asking us to supply your bridge as a complete package. Plus, you will get the added convenience and reduced risk of having all components detailed on one set of engineering drawings.
- Bolt-A-Bin (Bin Style)
- MSE Retaining Wall System
• Wire Walls with Grid-Strip Soil Reinforcement
• Precast Panel Walls with Grid-Strip Soil Reinforcement
- Epoxy Aggregate Coated Steel
- Timber: Typically shop-installed on Custom Prefabricated Bridges and site-installed for Modular Panel Bridges. Timber decking can also be provided in pre-assembled modules for site install.
Bearing Pad Options
- Precast Concrete Sleeper Slabs*
- Timber (for temporary bridges)*
- Concrete Pier*
- Modular Panel Bridge Components
- Timber (Untreated or Pressure-Treated)
- Corrugated Steel (Bolt-A-Plate)
- Precast Concrete*
- Cast-in-Place Concrete*
Guide Rail Options
- Flexbeam and Three-Beam Guide Rail Components
- Parapet Rails, Posts, Terminal Sections, Transition Pieces and Fasteners
- Approach Rails, TL-4 Parapet Rails, Transition Rails and Michigan Shoes*
* Some elements may be designed and supplied by others.